The Big Ten Championship Game will be played at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis at 8 PM ET on Saturday, December 7, 2013 with the winners of the Legends Division and Leaders Division facing off for the conference title and a spot in the Rose Bowl.
Sports Power Weekends is giving fans the opportunity to see this pivotal game live, with game tickets and two night hotel stays at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Downtown. The hotel is connected by indoor walkways to other downtown hotels and restaurants, and most importantly the Indianapolis Convention Center, which is just across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium. You won’t need to rent a car, worry about parking or traffic, and you’ll have your tickets in hand and hotel reservation made for you!
- Game tickets to the 2013 Big Ten Championship Game at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis
- A two-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Indianapolis
- Admission to the Big Ten Fan Fest held at the Indiana Convention Center next to Lucas Oil Stadium starting at 10 AM on gameday
- No transportation is needed. The stadium is walking distance (in indoor walkways) to the stadium
- Sports Power Weekends gear and discount code for 20% off purchases at the MGoBlog Store
- All taxes and fees
Two-night trips are now available for fans starting as low as $365 per person (for a group of four). One night options are also available upon request.
Click on “Buy Now” below to purchase!
|Single ($815 per person)||Double ($515 per person)||Triple ($415 per person)||Quad ($365 per person)|
A $35 deposit will lock in your spot and price until the Championship Game participants are set. The deposit will be non-refundable, but gives you the opportunity and flexibility to wait until Michigan’s status is determined before paying the full amount. If Michigan does not qualify, you will have the option of still purchasing the whole package. If Michigan does qualify, your deposit will go towards the total cost of the package, which you will be required to fully purchase.
* * *
For additional information or to reserve your spot over the phone, please contact Jared Cooper at Jared.Cooper@SPWtravel.com or (646) 397-5350.
The purchase of these packages is subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.