Follow your team on the road to Atlanta for the 2013 Final Four with game tickets, three-night hotel stay in downtown Atlanta (Atlanta Marriott Marquis or Hyatt Regency Atlanta) and options for a pregame hospitality event.
Both hotels are within walking distance from the Georgia Dome, so no gameday transfers are needed (see map below).
The experience includes:
- Full session ticket in 300-level for Saturday night (April 6) and Monday night (April 8) games
- Three-night hotel stay at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis or Hyatt Regency Atlanta, April 6-9, 2013
- Optional three-hour ELITE hospitality event on Saturday (hosted by John Salley) and Monday nights (hosted by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) for added cost
- Culinary stations
- Premium hosted bar
- Live music
- College coaches and former players
- Discount code for 20% off of purchases at the MGoBlog Store
- All taxes and fees
Packages can be customized with ticket upgrades and two- or three-night hotel stays. Hospitality can purchased for additional $500 per person, or $250 each for Saturday and Monday nights.
To reserve, click “Buy Now” below:
|Single ($2,500)||Double ($1,325 per person)||Triple ($960 per person)||Quad ($825 per person)|
For additional information, contact Jared Cooper at (646) 397-5350 or Jared.Cooper@SPWtravel.com.
The purchase of these packages is subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.