Join Michigan fans on an unforgettable away game trip to Iowa City, as the Wolverines take on the Iowa Hawkeyes on November 23, 2013 at Kinnick Stadium. You can sit with a group of Michigan fans, have your pregame transportation and tailgate plans set, and stay in a reputable hotel in a great location!
The experience includes:
- Game ticket for Michigan vs. Iowa on November 23, 2013
- Three-hour all-you-can-eat tailgate
- Food consists of pulled pork, chicken, sausage, potato chips, cookies, brownies
- Beer and wine available for purchase
- Two-night hotel stay at the Residence Inn Coralville, November 22-24, 2013
- Hawkeye Express transportation to Kinnick Stadium
- Departs to Kinnick Stadium one block from Residence Inn Coralville
- Limited edition SPW t-shirt made specially for this weekend
- Discount code for 20% off purchases at the MGoBlog Store
- All taxes and fees
To reserve for as low as $380, click “Buy Now” below:
|Single ($800)||Double ($505 per person)||Triple ($410 per person)||Quad ($380 per person)|
For additional information, contact Jared Cooper at (646) 397-5350 or Jared.Cooper@SPWtravel.com.
The purchase of these packages is subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.