Nebraska football is well known for its rabid fanbase and their love of following their team on the road. With the Huskers making their first trip to Columbus to take on Ohio State since becoming Big Ten members, you can be sure fans will travel en masse to The Horseshoe.
Sports Power Weekends is making away game travel easy for Nebraska fans with our new hotel + official Nebraska alumni tailgate packages for the Saturday, October 6 game (7 PM ET) at Ohio State.
- Two night stay at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott OSU (Friday, October 5 to Sunday, October 7)
- Shuttle transportation from the hotel to the stadium until three hours prior to game time
- Official Husker Huddle Alumni Association Tailgate Party (starting at 4 PM ET at the Recreation and Physical Activity Center, 337 W. 17th Ave.
- Husker Sports Network’s live pre-game broadcast
- Appearances by NU Athletic Director Tom Osborne, university and athletic department VIPs, the NU Spirit Squad and Pep Band, former Husker football players and more
- Jumbo video screen featuring some of the day’s best college football games
- Tex Mex unlimited buffet including: slow roasted beef brisket, grilled chicken with chipotle BBQ, Sweet and Tangy BBQ’d Baby Back Ribs, Three Alarm Chili, Jalapeno Potato salad, Dirty Cole Slaw, Texas toast, house baked cookies, brownies, buckeyes, and beverages
- Cash bar available
- Husker Giveaways
- All taxes and fees
Packages are now available for Nebraska fans starting as low as $225 per person (for a group of four). Click on “Buy Now” below to reserve!
|Single ($570 per person)
||Double ($350 per person)
||Triple ($265 per person)
||Quad ($225 per person)
For the best prices on tickets, check out the inventory on SeatGeek!
For additional information or to reserve your spot over the phone, please contact Jared Cooper at Jared.Cooper@SPWtravel.com or (646) 397-5350.
The purchase of these packages is subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.